In order to progress I think we should all keep track of our own activities to have as a benchmark to improve. This is mine so far for the year. There have been setbacks but on the whole I’m proud! It’s not everything, but it’s a start for now & if you want to know more, please let me know by filling in the contact sheet.
- Published 33 articles,
- driving 2,068 views
- 706 site visitors from 38 different countries
- Average PV 2.86
- 56 likes & 10 comments
- reactivated account in November.
- December I started on 202 followers 2nd June I have 4,136
- Positive advice, interactions & great feedback
- Book cover designer for book on Twitter
- Only a few trolling from Judy Gatiss gang
- Created account on 30th April 2021
- 0-470 followers on 2nd June
- 50 posts shared from 87 total posts
- most liked post is spotty dress me with book
- This has been a steady increase in interactions as I gain new followers.
- 1,472 content interactions
- Finished editing end of April
- So so so much editing! Fuck writing books ever!
- AMA on Reddit 5th May with over 23 interactions
- 2K+ kindle reads
- Reached #54 on new releases
- 5 star review & 1 fan mail!
Well I started the year with my building burning down so… I am 100% happier than how it started!